Ideal for people who want fast and efficient break-fix support for their company from a qualified UK helpdesk.
Galtec helpdesk provides unlimited remote support during office hours. Contacting our Service Desk couldn’t be easier – either call or for the fastest response email our service desk – as often as you need.
If we can’t fix it remotely or you need support out of hours that’s not a problem, as a contract customer you will be entitled to preferential onsite, out of hours, and project rates so we can always be there when you need us.
Helpdesk features at a glance:
- Unlimited remote support during office hours (08:30 – 17:30)
- Access to a team of highly skilled and qualified technical engineers
- Site visits charged at preferential rate
- Software Support
- Pre-Existing Issues covered
- Limited System Monitoring
Helpdesk features in full:
- Unlimited remote support during office hours (08:30 – 17:30).
- Any or your users can contact us via email, telephone or web portal.
- 15 minute automated response to support requests
- 4 hour technician response to support request
- 8 hour resolution target to support requests
- Next Business Day onsite target when faults are identified as non-repairable remotely
Where faults cannot be resolved remotely site visits will be charged at preferential rates.
Software troubleshooting for Microsoft products listed in the agreement.
Best efforts only on other software packages
Excludes user training and advanced configuration.
Third Party Applications:
Third party software support. Use this in conjunction with your external software support agreements to remove yourself as the middle man when issues arrive. Exclude the blame culture by having Galtec liaise directly with your third party providers ensuring speedy troubleshooting and resolution of software issues.
As a contract client you will be entitled to preferential project work rates. Project work is scheduled remote or onsite work which is not a support issue. It involves the change, configuration or development of the network. The following items are classed as project work:
- Installation and configuration of hardware or software
- Server replacement
- Office moves
- Configuration of software e.g. Sharepoint set up
- Network design
- Auditing/PCI Compliance/SOX
- Disaster Recovery planning
- Penetration testing
All standard network equipment covered for troubleshooting, configuration and availability including Printer, Fax, Scanner, Access Point, UPS, back up device, Router. Separate cover is available for the following items:
- VPN installation/Maintenance
- Layer 2 and layer 3 switches
- Back Up (remote or local management)
Excludes hardware, All hardware support is charged at our current rate for support customers, Parts are not included.
GTS will provide an initial assessment of any pre-existing issues on your network and agree a price for resolving the issues.